Investing in Startup Companies & Equity Crowd Funding - By Crowdplus.Asia & BEAM
Investing in Startup Companies & Equity Crowd Funding - An exclusive event dedicated towards bringing together Entrepreneurs looking to raise capital for their business & Investors looking to invest in Startup Companies.
We believe this event will shed light towards understanding the opportunities available with regards to investing in startups via Equity Crowd Funding (ECF) platforms.
The event is brought to you by one of Malaysia's leading Crowdfunding companies - Crowdplus.Asia, and BEAM.
The focuses of this event will entail the following:
- A deeper understanding on Equity Crowd Funding (both for Entrepreneurs & Investors)
- The opportunity to connect with several startups raising funds via ECF platforms
- The opportunity to potentially participate as an investor in Crowdfunding-available companies.
This event is perfect if:
- You are keen on learning more about Equity Crowd Funding and how they bring value to businesses.
- You are looking for opportunities to invest in early stage companies that may potentially bring long term investment yield & returns.
- You are an aspiring investor.
- You are looking forward to collaborate with an up & coming startup in the area of car industry
- You are looking forward to connect with ECF (Crowdplus.asia) to inquire the opportunity of raising funds for your idea or startup
- You are looking forward to validate your idea with ECF
- You are looking forward to network with investors and entrepreneurs
- You are looking to connect with other angel investors, venture capital firms, and more.
Who will be at the event?
- Crowdplus.asia team - CrowdPlus.asia is an equity crowdfunding platform backed by Netrove Ventures Group, a regional tech-based venture capital firm. Successfully crowd-funded: Green Lagoon Technology Sdn Bhd and Edugat
- The BEAM Team - To bridge together fellow entrepreneurs and investors (or aspiring entrepreneurs) in a fun, insightful, and inspiring way
- Angel Investors (many of them)
- Representatives from Venture Capital firms
- Passionate investors and entrepreneurs
Other Event Information:
- Networking time is allocated before & after the session.
- Walk-In tickets are NOT provided for this event. A limited number of tickets are available, please get them from the website.
- Dress Code: Business / Smart Casual
- Light refreshments are provided at the event.
- To connect with the BEAM community, please download our app:
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
- Ril's Bangsar
Early Bird 10.00 MYR Standard 25.00 MYR
- Venue Address
- 30, Jalan Telawi 5, Bangsar Baru, 59000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
The Bangsar LRT is five minutes away. There is a carpark in Bangsar Village as well as street parking